Located on the Italian Peninsula, Campania was colonised by Ancient Greeks and was part of Magna Græcia. During the Roman era, the area maintained a Greco-Roman culture. The capital city of Campania is Naples. Campania is rich in culture, especially in regards to gastronomy, music, architecture, archeological and ancient sites such as Pompeii, Herculaneum, Paestum and Velia. The name of Campania itself is derived from Latin, as the Romans knew the region as Campania felix, which translates into English as "fertile countryside". The rich natural sights of Campania make it highly important in the tourism industry, especially along the Amalfi Coast, Mount Vesuvius and the island of Capri.
Vettica, Campania, Italy
Animals Architecture Australia Austria Awesome Backyards Bali Beach Belgium Bermuda Birds Brazil Canada Castles Chile China Christmas Chuches Costa Rica Dubai England Finland Forest France Gardens Germany Greece Hawaii Iceland India Indonesia Ireland Island Italy Japan Mexico Moon Morocco Mosques Mountains Nature New Zealand Norway Pakistan Peru Places Portugal Prague Random Republic of Macedonia Resort Russia Saudi Arabia Scotland See The World Serbia Singapore Snow South Africa Spain Spring Sunset Switzerland Taiwan Temples Tower Turkey UAE USA Water Falls Winter Wonders
Colorful Amsterdam, Netherlands
Awesome stairway with nice color in an abandoned palace in Poland!!!
Kingdom Of The Ocean - heaven-ly-mind, Winter Creek by Peter From on
The Kelpies - two 30 meter tall horse head sculptures in Scotland
Pura Lempuyang Door. Beautiful Bali Indonesia!!
- Costa Rica
- New Zealand
- Republic of Macedonia
- Saudi Arabia
- See The World
- South Africa
- Water Falls
- Aleppo, Syria
- Broadway Cotswolds
- Dabgir Mosque, Thatta, Pakistan
- Puffin Admiring The View - Hermaness, Northern She...
- North Shore - Oahu, Hawaii
- Vettica, Campania, Italy
- The Church of The Transfiguration of Our Saviour, ...
- Golden Temple of the Sikhs - Panjab, India
- Madina, Saudi Arabia
- Jaipur. India.
- Sultan Mosque in Singapore
- Singapore Chinese Gardens
- Rainbow over Naran - Jalkhad Road, Pakistan
- Spring Season Festivitiess in Islamabad
- Ratti Gali Lake, AJK, Pakistan,,
- Menton, Provence-Alpes-Cote d'Azur, France
- Stirling Old Town, Scotland
- Triple Tower, Larkana, Sindh, Pakistan
- Mari Indus, Mianwali, Pakistan
- Galata Tower Istanbul
- San Nicola Pellegrino, Trani, Puglia
- Beautiful Pakistan
- Taj Mahal, India
- Machu Piccu By Chris Perry
- Gaiola Island / Napoli, Italy
- Mediterranean Coast of Nice, France
- Prague, Czech Republic
- Kusadasi, Turkey
- Matka National Park, Macedonia
- Beautiful Costa Rica
- ▼ March (30)
Powered by Blogger.